Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Death by Arsenic Toxicity

Would you ever  think that walking outside and breathing would kill you?  Arsenic is a very serious word no matter how you look at it, and combine it with another nice metal like Germanium and that is quite the cocktail.  I should be able to sell the rights for this story to HBO.  Now I remember Grandpa telling stories about people dying of arsenic poisoning back in the days when they used it to kill about anything annoying, but this is 2010.  Yes there are trace amounts of arsenic in about everything, soil water, food and even people, but I don't think when you get well over the 100 mark that is considered trace anymore.  Now germanium, that is an odd one, we don't have many germanium mines in North Dakota. Impossible you say, NOT, think again, we are surrounded by all types deadly toxic gases that contain both of these nice items and even more.  Now this has taken much more research than you can imagine to figure this out, germanium is not found in the free state but always in combination with other elements such as arsenic.  http://www.msdlatinamerica.com/ebooks/HarwoodNussClinical%20racticeofEmergencyMedicine/sid1462390.html  This link has some very good information on some of these gases. Arsenic, now this explains the strange rash, and other symptoms and my trip to the emergency room because I could not breath, it does all kinds of fun things too you.  Enough exposure can kill you right away, but it can also build up in your system and kill you. When you are inhaling this everyday, it won't take long to show effects, if you have asthma or other breathing problems, even sooner.  Now when you get to the emergency room dying of arsenic poisoning you better know that, because I guarantee no one is going to do a blood test looking for it. Enough arsenic in your system and your organs start shutting down, it is a very slow ugly death, as I have had to hold and watch more than one of my animals die this way, not knowing yet what was going on at my home.  Now they say death can make you stronger, I guess this is one of those instances because I have become very determined to live and try to keep my family, pets and livestock alive. God help the person who gets in my way of finding the cause of this, I have lost too much already.  I live each day one at a time, not sure what will happen tomorrow, it is scary when you go to bed at night, one of your last thoughts are, will I wake up in the morning?  It is a waiting game, more test results before treatment can start, but how much longer can I wait, everyday I am breathing the same air?  I have chores to go outside to do, I wonder if I will make it back to the house? I better go check, my husband has been outside too long, he should be back in by now, as he has the same toxic levels as I have.  When I go out to feed the calf in the morning will she still be alive? I wonder what calving season will bring, need to find out how to clean the cows systems also. How many cats out in the barn will be dead today? Tend to the sick dog in the house. It is an awful lot to comprehend when you are sick yourself. All I did was walk outside and breath, what is wrong with this picture?

1 comment:

  1. I have personally been doing some research about health, in general, and have come across the Gerson method. The most famous Dr. Max Gerson, wrote a book about how to live cancer-free and his health method also CURED tuberculosis, asthma, diabetes, skin disorders, and other maladies. At one point he found he had been poisoned by arsenic and nursed himself back to health. His health techniques and research have been continued by his daughter Charlotte but because this health method doesn't include invasive surgeries and doesn't rely on pharmaceuticals, she had to set up a hospital outside this country. I offer this to you as a source of fighting the effects of VOC's and other poisons as we continue to rape the earth and disturb the balance of creation for humans need and greed. *Healing the Gerson Way*, or something like it, is the name of the book.

    ReplyDelete