Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Heavy Metal Testing

This is a very controversial subject, Medical Doctors frown upon it Naturalists live by it. Now I don't classify myself as anything except basic country folk, eat like my grandparents did, don't use any special concoctions of herbs, take my vitamins, and spend most of my time outdoors caring for livestock and usual country life. Now the killer part of this statement is "outdoors" who would have thought all the hours spent outside was actually killing me, my family, my livestock and my pets. Now how scary is that?  I'm not one to run to a Doctor every time I have an ache, but there are times when you know something is wrong and it is necessary to make that trip. The problem here is that normal medical tests don't always show underlying problems, Doctors just have the symptoms to treat.  I'm sure we have all been there. Why out of the blue would someone wake up one morning with a strange rash on there legs? Must have gotten into something, tired all the time, can't get rid of this annoying cough, better go in and get this checked out.  Nothing to worry about, just a dermatitis, try this salve, take some extra vitamin D, should help. 4 months later I now have this strange rash over my entire body? What is going on? Have used the same cleaners, laundry soaps, nothing different in the house.  Start reading labels, allergy tests, drive my husband nuts and myself ripping the house apart.  New furnace, central air unit, water heater, plumbing, every test kit available, thousand of dollars latter, nothing. Time to hit the internet, research, wow way too much info, many nights reading articles going to different websites, all seem to lead to one basic cause, environmental, could this be? Well one easy way to find out, Hair Toxin Test, whats $80.00 I've already spent thousands.  This was the best investment I have ever made, I cannot tell you all the info that came from this simple test.  It s a good baseline to start with, and will help show you which direction to go.  Of course Medical Doctors do have to back this up with blood and urine testing, but it helps to find what tests should be done, and to every ones surprise the outcome is amazing.  A lot of these heavy metals are cancer causing, and deadly and if found and removed from your system could prevent further problems and present problems.  As I will soon find out, this is a learning process and what I have so far learned is very scary.  Where is this coming from is the next question, and one without an easy answer. What around me has changed in the past several years?

No comments:

Post a Comment