Wednesday, December 1, 2010

You Can't Hide From Bad Air

When something harmful is in the air, where do you go? This seems to be the question of the day, do you open windows, close windows, go inside or outside, it is everywhere. When the furnace kicks in it comes in the air ducts, seeps in thru windows and foundations, even your car heater when you are driving down the road. The livestock breath it 24/7. I haven't posted a blogg now for days, dealing with health problems, keeping animals safe and trying to find the source of this problem has not left me with much spare time. First I would like the thank Amanda for her comment about alternative healing, I have taken other steps to try to deal with all the health issues, mostly out of necessity and the will to live. When you wake up in the morning and your feet don't work anymore, it is real easy to make the decision that something has to be done today regardless of what tests are back. I seem to be holding my own, considering I fill up with toxins as fast as I can clean them out. When you are breathing them in everyday, the only way to not absorb more is to quit breathing, now I don't think that is going to work very well. I have moved most of the small animals off the farm to spare their lives, and have spent a good share of the past two days in town trying to heal up, only to find out the air there isn't much better than it is on the farm. At first I thought it was following me, but after looking at the situation I realize it is just nature taking it's course, contaminated air and water move faster than you would think. I wonder how far I will have to drive to give my system a break? Maybe Bismarck. I was told today that the environmental and health effects in the Williston Basin are compared to Rifle Co and Pavillion Wy, now if you know anything about either of these places you know how scary this is, if you don't you had better start doing your research because you are in for a hell of a ride. There are several links on this page that will take you to information about these two communities and what devastation has happened there. What it all boils down to is peoples lives and money, and what is more important to some people.  In the course of trying to find the cause of my families health problems I have tried to pass on as much information to everyone as I can find. I have contacted about every local and state agency possible to help find the source of this, and have gotten little to no help. I guess I am quite naive I actually thought that this is what our tax dollars were for. If even one person that reads this finds one piece of information useful I have accomplished something. I will continue to search and pass on as much information as possible, and hopefully find an answer. It is sad that this is the way Williston ND will be on the headlines of the  national news, instead of  having the lowest temperature in the US today. Also, it has been 3 weeks now, and still no results from the second arsenic testing, you can easily die and be buried in this amount of time, my advice is to know ahead of time what you are dealing with, I am thankful I took the first step to finding out or I would not be writing this tonight. You are no different than I am, I am sure you breath everyday as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment